Role: Front End Designer/Developer
Salary: Based on experience
We have an excellent opportunity for a Front End Designer/Developer to join our growing team in the heart of Lancashire. You will be working alongside our creative team to produce work for a wide variety of clients.
The ideal candidate must be adaptable and have good interpersonal and communication skills. You will need a great eye for design to deliver what the client wants. The design industry is forever changing, so we want to ensure that our team members are open to learning new skills.
It is extremely important that whoever joins our team is someone who can manage their time and their projects efficiently. At times, deadlines can be tight, so you must be able to work proactively as part of a team as well as using your initiative when working on your own.
So, if you have a creative passion for design and are looking for your next challenge, this may be the job for you…See below to check whether you fit the bill!
- Experience of WordPress, WooCommerce & Elementor would put you in a strong position
- Excellent HTML, CSS knowledge
- Ability to communicate with clients and adjust designs to fit their needs
- Excellent organisational and time keeping skills
- Proactive with an enthusiastic approach
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Knowledge of Shopify is beneficial, however not essential as training can be provided
- Experience or good knowledge of SEO best practices
- Knowledge of Social media, PPC, Google shopping
- Knowledge of Adobe XD
The ideal candidate will be based in our studio in Lancashire, close to motorway links. Flexible hours available, Monday to Friday. On-site parking available.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, if you wish to discuss anything, please email your query in.
No recruitment agencies please.